4.10.2013

Zoya Crystal + NYX Beige Glitter

Zoya Crystal is one of those polishes I always looked at but never bought. I knew it was one of the more well known shades but I never felt like I needed it. So when I saw it for sale for $4 in a blog sale, I decided it was a good time to try it. Zoya is one of my favorite nail polish brands but I have a hard time with $8/bottle! I am glad I got it though because it is a special polish. I used NYX Beige Glitter as an accent nail and I like how the gold flecks in the different polishes compliment each other. 



I think Zoya should make more of this type of finish because it's definitely one of a kind!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com